One of the requirements of the GDPR is to know which personal data you are collecting, processing, sharing in your organisation. To do that you have to create a Processing Index and you could use our GDPR Tool for that.
Processing index with GDPR Tool
Creating a processing index can be a lot of work. Our GDPR Tool will make it easier and faster:
- We will help you to set up a Processing Index for all your activities in a structured way
- You will get practical examples from the field that you can easily select (can save you a lot of typing) or you can add your own
- After you are done, you can download a PDF for your GDPR documentation
How does it work?
- Register at this website
- Add your company details
- Get a subscription
- Start with registering your data processing activities
- Specify your recipients per activity (if needed)
- List your Technical and Organisational Measures
- Download a PDF of your Processing Index (that you just created)
- Specify your Processors to have a list of their GDPR compliance
- List your customer that need to make a processing contract with you,
including a Processing Index with you as Processor
To add or edit your processing activities, recipients, and TOMs, you need to have an active subscription to the service.
When your subscription has expired, you can still download the PDFs that you have created.
Want to know more:
overview of subscriptions